Messengers of Today Tomorrow & Always
The mission of Today Tomorrow & Always is to create handcrafted keepsakes and jewellery turning life's memories and moments into something you can hold.
Allison never wants your clients to say “I wish I knew about you when.......” because at that point, it is too late.
Our mission for 2021 is reach 5,000,000 people worldwide.
5,000,000 people will know about my industry and the ways it can help hold onto moments and life as it passes us by.
This program is designed to ensure every parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend, bride, groom, son and daughter know they can have their magical memories with them always. I am here to educate, support, and offer a personalized service to those that facilitate these special moments and allow them to offer a service over and above. This will help you go the extra mile for you and your clients.
Who is this for?
This program was designed for individuals and businesses who align with our values, beliefs and mission. Those who want to have an impact on life's milestones, those who want to be apart of the creation of a new movement of preserving legacies, moments of family history to be relived and shared with the generations to come.
These industries include but are not limited to;
- Pregnancy / Midwifery / Nurse / Birthing / Doula
- Breastfeeding / Lactation Consultant
- Wedding Planner
- Wedding Venue Co-ordinator
- Funeral Director
- Death Doula
- Palliative Care Workers
- Cemetery Caretakers
- Boarding Kennels
- Aged care facilities
Why become a Messenger?
The benefits include;
- No outlay to join, just a desire to be a messenger of our values and mission
- Additional income based on items purchased via your affiliate link
- Offering additional service for your clients
- · Educate your local community on DNA Keepsakes to celebrate moments & lives
- Form a community
- Cross promotion of your business
If you'd like to help change people's lives and ensure no body is left wishing they 'knew we existed when'
be sure to send through your information on our register page